Sunday 2 August 2015

Daisy chains and daydreams



Why hello there!

I thought I would do a cheeky outfit post seen as I've been purchasing some new pieces to add to the wardrobe! If any of you have seen my countless moaning posts on Twitter, you will know my cars been in the garage for over a week now due to the head gasket blowing. My boyfriends been a god send picking me up from the train station and driving me about so I thought I would take him out for a meal to say thank-you last night! And this is what I wore:


Myself and a friend went on the hunt for a date outfit yesterday as despite having two full rails of clothing in her practical walk in wardrobe she "didn't have anything to wear" Me being me I can't help buy end up spending a little 'moolah' which has practically given my bank a breakdown! On my travels I picked up this gorgeous daisy mid/crop top from River Island for a whopping £7! If you've been catching up with my previous posts you'll know I Love a good ol' bargain!






I've been trying to avoid buying dark colours but this will go with so many outfits and it's so cute! I love the eyelet detail to the front it gives it a quirky finish! I styled the outfit with my black disco pants, I picked these up from a charity shop for 99p as they had a slight hole in one of the pockets which I managed to stitch up.


Accessory wise I decided to keep it fairly simple, I didn't want to over dress the outfit as it has such a bold print to the top! I picked this choker style necklace from New Look for £2 in the sale, I'm really into boho jewelery at the moment and fell for this piece as soon as I saw it!






The bangle is from Primark and I think this was £1/£2 - I've had this one a while so I can't quite remember! 

And the shoes were from New Look a while back in the sale for £13!






So that was my outfit from last night, just a short post today, let me know your thoughts! 

x







No comments:

Post a Comment