Monday 10 March 2014

My beauty favorites!

Now that I'm living on my own I can't always afford to buy my favorite beauty products so I was extremely excited to receive a £20 voucher to spend in superdrug! I always find superdrug seem to have rather good deals on so I managed to get quite a bit for my money and only ended up contributing a whopping £2.50!



I tend to find that my skin doesn't seem to like really perfumy shower gels which for years was a real bummer. While there have been so many new products on the market with exotic, fantastic scents... I've simply not been able to indulge as they irritated my skin! This was until I discovered Original Source! My favorite has always been the lemon one so when I saw these new scents I was eager to try them I think they are currently on offer so if you want to try something new now is the time!   

 Next up is one of my all time favorite shampoo and conditioners! I've pretty much tried majority of the high street shampoos and conditioners and this for me is the way forward!
My hairs quite dry and is quite thin so I find this makes it feel strong, full of volume and healthy! this is currently on offer two for £7.00 so if you've not tried it here is your "excuse" to indulge.


 The Burjois volume clubbing has been the only mascara that I have used since collage and I wouldn't have it any other way! I love the fact you can apply it quite lightly but it still fully extends the lashes or you can build up the layers to create more intensity and volume. There is also a waterproof version of this product which I use when I'm on holiday and when it says water proof it pretty much means product proof - you are rain/cry/sweat free with this bad boy! That's possibly the only downfall with the waterproof one, it takes me a few attempts with the eye make-up remover to ensure it fully comes off!

Finally last but certainly not least Barry M Nail paint. 
I always remember the first time I discovered Barry M, It was a magazine freebee, bright pink shiny lip gloss and I loved it...left it in the sun when I was in the garden and it exploded all over the blanket I was sunbathing on. Trust me! Since then the Barry M stand has always made me feel like a kid in a candy shop with bright colours, sparkles and heaps of pizazz! Soooo I couldn't help myself when purchasing these beauties! both are top coats but add that little bit of something to make the nails stand out.

 Left: limited edition | right: Ruby glitter

And that my lovelies is my favorite beauty products at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment